Network Marketing Tip: Excuses Begone
Did you ever find yourself making excuses? This network marketing tip will help you eliminate your excuses.
It’s a book recommendation for the book Excuses Begone! How to Change Lifelong Self-Defeating Thinking Habits by Dr. Wayne Dyer.
Who is Dr. Wayne Dyer
He is an internationally renowned author and speaker in the field of self-development. He’s the author of over 30 books, has created many audio programs and videos, and has appeared on thousands of television and radio shows.
How to Stop Your Excuses in Network Marketing
1) Finish – That may sound cliche at first, but be a person that finishes what they start.
2) Keep Your Word – Always keep your word. A person that keeps their word is a person of power. People that keep their word do not make excuses.
3) Habit – Create successful new habits that force you to eliminate excuses.
4) Excuse Makers – Be careful who you hang around with. Excuse makers like to hang around other people that make excuses.
5) Words – Watch your choice of words. Cut out the word but and I already know that.
6) Past – Stop justifying your past and just move forward. Now is what matters, not back when.
7) Learning – Spend time on learning. Go to events, listen to audios and read books like Excuses Begone!
True Story on Making Excuses
You are going to laugh when I share this story with you, but I hope you relate to it and STOP your excuses. Around the time when I bought this book I was making excuses in my network marketing company. We all do right? I bought the book Excuses Begone and was excited to read it. I read a few pages and put it down and kept making excuses why I didn’t pick it up to finish it.
This went on for months. One day I said to myself, wow I bought the book Excuses Begone and I am making excuses why I haven’t finished it. That is a serious excuse. So I picked it up and finished it. I do find myself making less excuses, it makes you more aware of your excuses.
Leave me a comment if you got value from this blog!
Much Success and Gratitude!
“Your income grows as you grow personally and professionally.”
Phone: 631-241-9623 (text or call)
If you enjoyed this post on Excuses Begone, retweet and comment please!
PS. Work For 50 Weeks. Vacation For 2 Weeks. Is That Fair?